Arkansas REALTOR® Informational Links
Visit the county websites below:
Sheriff Office Websites
Extra Informational Links
- Everything Arkansas
- REALTORS® Federal Credit Union
- What You Need to Know About Housing Scams
- 3.8 % Tax -- Get the Facts Here & Top 10 Things You Should Know
- Follow this link to search Approved FHA Condos
- What You Need To Know About Using REALTORS® Logos
Click on the name of the school to access their website, schedules and registration information!
- Arkansas Real Estate Commission
- Academy Real Estate School
- Arkansas Real Estate School
- Arkansas REALTORS Association
- Clark Long School of Real Estate
- Northwest Arkansas School of Real Estate
- Lindsey School of Real Estate
- Professional Business Academy
- Real Estate Trainers
- Results Real Estate Academy
- Success Real Estate School
- The Big R.E.D. School
- TopNotch Real Estate Education
- Vivid Real Estate School
As a leading force in our nation's public policy debates, the REALTORS® Political Action Committee is the only investment dedicated to furthering the interests of real estate professionals in our nation’s capital, state legislatures and city halls. Since its inception almost forty years ago, RPAC has worked to ensure that the real estate industry speaks with a unified voice, and continues to provide you with an influential political presence.
ARPAC aggressively pursues the election and re-election of Candidates for local, state and federal office, who stand up and support real estate professionals on key issues like these, as well as a long list of other issues critical to our future!
- Promoting home ownership across the economic spectrum
- Expanding the availability of health insurance for small businesses
- Keeping the federal government out of real estate regulation
- Improved congressional oversight of federal regulatory decisions
- Fostering a vibrant commercial real estate sector
- Dedicated to maintaining the Mortgage Interest Deduction
- Maintaining a level playing field by keeping banks out of the real estate brokerage and property management business
How ARPAC has benefitted YOU:
- Saved each REALTOR® an average of $420 annually on additional
- No sales tax on commissions saved REALTORS® an average of $900 apiece.
- Saved each REALTOR® an average of $3,000 by helping defeat a sales tax on advertising.
- No state occupation tax in Arkansas saves each REALTOR® $100 annually.
- Your ARPAC contribution is a tax credit. Individual filers receive $50 back and joint filers get $100 on their Arkansas income taxes. So, why not send in a contribution today?
- Preventing an increase in the real estate transfer tax regardless of
the purpose of an increase thus fostering affordable work force housing.
What we need is YOUR support!
As important as it is to be involved in your local community, it is equally important that we, as REALTORS®, are involved at the state and federal levels of government as well. By participating in ARPAC, your voice is heard collectively with hundreds of thousands of your colleagues across the country. ARPAC provides you a seat at the table. If you don't get involved, you may face the prospect of bad legislation or a new set of crippling regulations. Getting involved is simple.
Whether you are a brand new member or a seasoned veteran, ARPAC offers a variety of giving levels so every REALTOR® can become involved in the political process.